Program Eligibility Criteria and Highlights
- The scholarship amount for 2018 is $6,300.00.
- The scholarship will be awarded for a one (1) year period only.
- Open only to graduating seniors within school districts in Lackawanna or Wayne Counties (PA).
- Demonstrate commitment through community service activities.
- Demonstrate academic achievement
- Applicants must be graduating seniors from a public, private, parochial or charter school within either of the two counties
2018 Mike Munchak Scholarship Outline and General Guidelines
2018 Mike Munchak Scholarship Application (To Download)
2018 Mike Munchak Scholarship Application (To Complete/Submit Online)
Marketing Release Form
United Way Partner Agencies | Wayne County Grantees
- Philip Mosolino, 2012 Graduate of Carbondale Area High School and volunteer with the Greater Carbondale YMCA
- Joseph Gigliotti, 2013 Graduate of Carbondale Area High School and volunteer with the Greater Carbondale YMCA
- Sarah Wagner, 2014 Graduate of Holy Cross High School and volunteer with United Cerebral Palsy of NEPA
- Alison Barrett, 2015 Graduate of Scranton High School and volunteer with St. Joseph's Center and United Way's Youth Day of Caring
- Collin Cooper, 2016 Graduate of Lakeland Jr/Sr High School and volunteer with Meals on Wheels
- Nori Zaccheo, 2017 Graduate of West Scranton High School and volunteer with the American Red Cross