Because of you and other loyal donors to the United Way of Lackawanna and Wayne Counties, children have better opportunities for successful futures. Families are becoming stronger and more financially secure. Neighborhoods are thriving. Seniors are supported as they age with dignity and independence. And, we stand with those rebuilding their lives when disaster strikes.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Payroll Deduction :: One of the easiest ways to support the United Way of Lackawanna and Wayne Counties is through your company's workplace giving campaign. Hundreds of area companies offer their employees the convenience of making a gift to the United Way directly from your paycheck. Check with your employer and/or the HR Department for more information. If you are interested in learning more about starting a workplace campaign at your company, click here!
- Online Giving :: If your employer doesn't offer payroll deduction or if you'd like to make a personal gift, you can choose to donate online securely with a credit card, ACH or Apple Pay.
- Mail It In :: Mail a check made payable to the United Way of Lackawanna and Wayne Counties to: PO Box 526, Scranton PA 18501 or PO Box 328, Waymart PA 18472
- Drop It Off :: Drop your donation off at our offices: 615 Jefferson Avenue, Scranton, Pennsylvania 18510
- Give Us a Call :: To make a credit card donation over the phone, please call us at 570.343.1267
- Stocks or Securities :: Interested in making a donation of appreciated stocks or securities? Contact Jack Evans at 570.343.1267 x 228