A gift to the United Way of Lackawanna and Wayne Counties remains the most effective and efficient way to fight for the education, financial stability and health of everyone in our community. You can choose to direct your gift to Lackawanna County, Wayne County, the Community Impact Fund or a specific agency/program. Each year, donor dollars are invested back into your local community, achieving maximum impact through United Way initiatives, collaborations, grants and funded partner agency programs. Rest assured that nearly 86 cents of every dollar raised goes directly to making a difference right here in our community.
Ways to Give
- Payroll Deduction :: One of the easiest ways to support the United Way of Lackawanna and Wayne Counties is through your company's workplace giving campaign. Hundreds of area companies offer their employees the convenience of making a gift to the United Way directly from your paycheck. Check with your employer and/or the HR Department for more information. If you are interested in learning more about starting a workplace campaign at your company, click here!
- Online Giving :: If your employer doesn't offer payroll deduction or if you'd like to make a personal gift, you can choose to donate online with a credit card or ACH/bank transfer through our secure site.
- Mail It In :: Mail a check made payable to the United Way of Lackawanna and Wayne Counties to: PO Box 526, Scranton PA 18501 or PO Box 328, Waymart PA 18472
- Drop It Off :: Drop your donation off at our offices: 615 Jefferson Avenue, Scranton, Pennsylvania 18510
- Give Us a Call :: To make a credit card donation over the phone, please call us at 570.343.1267
- Stocks or Securities :: Interested in making a donation of appreciated stocks or securities? Contact Jack Evans at 570.343.1267 x 228